The Best Light Beers to Drink Now, According to Experts
- Night Shift Nite Lite Craft Light Lager.
- Bell’s Brewery Light Hearted Ale.
- Jack’s Abby Framingham Lager.
- Sunday Beer.
- Athletic Brewing Upside Dawn Non-Alcoholic Golden Ale.
- Michelob Ultra.
- Yuengling Light Lager.
- Omission Ultimate Light Golden Ale.
- 1 What is the most popular light beer?
- 2 What is the number one light beer?
- 3 What is America’s favorite beer?
- 4 What is the easiest beer to drink?
- 5 What is the smoothest light beer?
- 6 Does drinking light beer make a difference?
- 7 Who makes a good light beer?
- 8 What is the best selling light beer in the world?
- 9 What is the best tasting beer?
- 10 What is the #1 selling beer in America?
- 11 What is the number 1 selling beer in America?
What is the most popular light beer?
What we found is that Bud Light is the most popular light beer in America. In all, it was the most popular in 25 states and by overall percentage. Coors Light was second by count of states at 11.
What is the number one light beer?
The three top-selling beers are all light beers. Bud Light is the most popular beer in the U.S., followed by Coors Light and Miller Lite. Budweiser is fourth on the list.
What is America’s favorite beer?
Here are the 25 beers Americans love the most, according to YouGov’s findings.
- Guinness – Popularity Rating: 51%
- Heineken – Popularity Rating: 49%
- Corona Extra – Popularity Rating: 49%
- Samuel Adams – Popularity Rating: 44%
- Budweiser – Popularity Rating: 41%
- Blue Moon – Popularity Rating: 41%
What is the easiest beer to drink?
12 Easy-Drinking Beers That Would Really Hit the Spot on the 4th of July
- Allagash White. Easy to drink or not, Allagash’s witbier may just be one of the best brews on the market.
- Miller High Life.
- Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale.
- Gennessee Cream Ale.
- Yuengling Traditional Lager.
- Simpler Times.
What is the smoothest light beer?
Here are the best light beers to try right now.
- Coors Light. BEST OVERALL.
- Miller64. LIGHTEST BEER.
- Heineken Light. BEST CARBONATION RETENTION.
- Bud Light Platinum. STRONGEST BEER.
- Corona Light. BEST BEACH BEER.
- Amstel Light. LOWEST ABV.
- Michelob ULTRA. LOWEST CALORIES.
- Shiner Light Blonde. BEST LIGHT ALE.
Does drinking light beer make a difference?
Compared with standard beer, light beer contains a similar amount of vitamins and minerals but slightly fewer calories and less alcohol. This makes light beer a better option if you’re deciding between the two.
Who makes a good light beer?
10 Light Beers That You Can Drink All Day In The Sun
- Yuengling Premium Light Beer. Yuengling.
- Corona Light Mexican Lager Light Beer. $24 AT DRIZLY.
- Omission Ultimate Light Golden Ale. $11 AT DRIZLY.
- Miller Lite Lager Beer. $13 AT DRIZLY.
- Amstel Light.
- Heineken Light.
- Michelob Ultra.
- Wachusett Light IPA.
What is the best selling light beer in the world?
Bud Light Bud Light is the top-selling beer in the US, and is produced by Belgian-Brazilian company AB InBev.
What is the best tasting beer?
These are 10 of the best tasting beers—sample a few and try claiming that beer is still the worst.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
- Bud Light Lime.
- Shock Top.
- Landshark IPA.
- Blue Moon.
- Abita Strawberry Lager.
- Miller High Life.
- Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA.
What is the #1 selling beer in America?
If the amount of craft beer sold sounds impressive, consider that the nation’s No. 1 beer brand, Bud Light, alone shipped 27.2 million barrels last year – and sales of the top three brands (all of them, incidentally, light or “lite”) exceeded 53 million.
What is the number 1 selling beer in America?
1. Bud Light is the most popular beer by FAR. It did $5.2 billion in sales last year, which is more than double the runner up, Coors Light.