Top 10 beers in the world
- Alpha Pale Ale, Australia.
- Hanoi Beer, Vietnam.
- Pacifico, Mexico.
- Singha, Thailand.
- Brewdog, Scotland.
- Red Stripe, Jamaica.
- Tsingtao, China.
- Kingfisher, India. The king of beers in India accounts for one out of every three bottles sold in the country.
- 1 What is the #1 beer in the world?
- 2 What are the top 10 best beers?
- 3 What is the best selling beer?
- 4 Which country drinks the most beer?
- 5 What is the oldest beer?
- 6 What is the most expensive beer in the world?
- 7 Is Tennents a good beer?
- 8 What’s a good beer for beginners?
- 9 Is beer bad for health?
- 10 Is Corona a good beer?
What is the #1 beer in the world?
Budweiser was the most valued beer brand worldwide in 2021, with a worth of 16.17 billion U.S. dollars. The brand was followed by Heineken in second and Stella Artois, ranked third. Brand value is a bit of nebulous concept and different definitions exist.
What are the top 10 best beers?
The 13 Best Beers to Drink in 2021
- Best Sour: Dogfish Head SeaQuench Ale.
- Best Stout: Samuel Smith’s Organic Chocolate Stout.
- Best Craft: Bell’s Two-Hearted Ale.
- Best Lager: Pilsner Urquell.
- Best Belgian: St.
- Best Japanese: Hitachino Nest White Ale.
- Best Mexican: Modelo Negra.
- Best Mainstream: Miller High Life.
What is the best selling beer?
Here are the top 20 most popular beers in America, according to YouGov research:
- Guinness – popularity 51%
- Heineken – popularity 49%
- Corona – popularity 49%
- Samuel Adams – popularity 44%
- Budweiser – popularity 41%
- Blue Moon – popularity 41%
- Coors – popularity 39%
- Miller – popularity 39%
Which country drinks the most beer?
Top 10: Countries that drink the most beer
- Czech Republic. 188.6 litres per capita.
- Austria. 107.8 litres per capita.
- Romania. 100.3 litres per capita.
- Germany. 99.0 litres per capita.
- Poland. 97.7 litres per capita.
- Namibia. 95.5 litres per capita.
- Ireland. 92.9 litres per capita.
- Spain. 88.8 litres per capita.
What is the oldest beer?
Yuengling is the oldest beer in America and has been around since 1829.
What is the most expensive beer in the world?
The world’s most expensive beer
- BrewDog The End of History (Belgian Blond Ale), US$765 for 650ml.
- The Lost Abbey Cable Car Kriek, US$923 for 750ml.
- 3 Floyd’s Barrel-Aged Dark Lord de Muerte, US$50 for 650ml.
- Pabst Blue Ribbon 1844, US$44 for 750ml.
- Sam Adams Utopias, US$199 for 750ml.
- The Bruery Papier, US$100 for 750ml.
Is Tennents a good beer?
Dubbed ‘Scotland’s favourite pint’, Tennent’s is the best-selling lager north of the border – and it is stunningly mediocre. Insipid in colour, uninspiring in taste, it’s the type of beer that tastes more of tomorrow’s headache than yesterday’s hops harvest.
What’s a good beer for beginners?
Best Tasting Beers for Beginners
- Corona Extra. Corona Extra is a classic, easy-drinking beer that is perfect to try when you’re looking to stray away from the typical domestic beers.
- Blue Moon.
- Bud Light Lime.
- Shock Top.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
- Killian’s Irish Red.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
- 10 Barrel Raspberry Sour Crush.
Is beer bad for health?
Drinking alcoholic beverages, including beer, by healthy people seems to reduce the risk of developing heart disease. Moderate alcohol use (one to two drinks per day) reduces the risk of coronary heart disease, atherosclerosis, and heart attack by approximately 30% to 50% when compared with nondrinkers.
Is Corona a good beer?
Corona is one of the best-known names in today’s beer world, and Corona Extra is the flagship of the brand. It is No. 1 on the list of best-selling imports on the U.S. market and while many drinkers love its refreshing taste, it is definitely not a favorite among serious beer drinkers.