Want more numbers? Find your drink in our chart:
|Light Beer (12 oz.)||Calories|
|Blue Moon Belgian White||170|
|Brooklyn Brewery Brooklyn Lager||170|
|Budweiser Black Crown||170|
|Guinness Nitro IPA||170|
- 1 Is Blue Moon beer fattening?
- 2 How many carbs does Blue Moon beer have?
- 3 Is Blue Moon unhealthy?
- 4 Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
- 5 What is the lowest calorie beer?
- 6 Why does beer make you fat?
- 7 Which alcoholic drink has the least calories?
- 8 What are the highest calorie beers?
- 9 What beer has the highest alcohol content?
- 10 What is the healthiest beer?
- 11 What is the smoothest beer?
Is Blue Moon beer fattening?
Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories, and surprisingly nutritious. Blue Moon beer is a popular beverage, high in calories and surprisingly nutritious. Like other types of beer, it contains antioxidants and protein, as well as potassium, iron, magnesium and more.
How many carbs does Blue Moon beer have?
Blue Moon LightSky, the first low calorie, low carb beer from Blue Moon Brewing Co. is a light, citrus brew. LightSky has 95 calories, 3.6 grams of carbs and a 4 percent ABV, a bit lower than the 5.4 percent ABV of regular Blue Moon.
Is Blue Moon unhealthy?
Unhealthy: Blue Moon Adjuncts act as supplements to the standard brewing barley, and they’re usually used to cut cost. These cheap, ultra-processed additives can add more sugar to the brew, making it even less healthy.
Is Blue Moon a girly beer?
This Blue Moon Belgian White beer is brewed with white wheat, oats, coriander, and orange peel to give it a citrusy edge. It’s generally served with an orange slice to help bring out the orange citrus flavor. To conclude, this beer is definitely more a girly beer than a sharp-tasting, concentrated beer.
What is the lowest calorie beer?
Lowest Calorie Light Beers
- Coors Light — 102 calories.
- Sam Adams Light — 119 calories.
- Heineken Light — 99 calories.
- Miller Lite — 96 calories.
- Corona Light — 105 calories.
- Budweiser Select 55 — 55 calories.
- Michelob Ultra — 95 calories.
- Amstel Light — 95 calories.
Why does beer make you fat?
The most likely way beer contributes to belly fat is through the excess calories it adds to your diet. Other types of alcohol like spirits and wine have fewer calories per standard drink than beer. This means they may be less likely to cause weight gain and belly fat.
Which alcoholic drink has the least calories?
Take your spirits with low-sugar mixers Vodka is the alcohol with the lowest calories, at around 100 calories per shot (that’s a 50 ml double-measure). Whisky is slightly more, at roughly 110 calories a shot. Gin and tequila are also 110 calories a shot.
What are the highest calorie beers?
Top 10 Highest Calorie Beers
- 1) Bud Light Lime-A-Rita.
- 2) Sierra Nevada Bigfoot.
- 3) Samuel Adams Double Bock.
- 4) Sierra Nevada Hoptimum.
- 5) Coronado Idiot IPA.
- 6) Sierra Nevada Torpedo.
- 7) Samuel Adams Chocolate Bock.
- 8) Steel Reserve High Gravity.
What beer has the highest alcohol content?
What is the strongest beer in the world by alcohol content? Brewmeister Snake Venom broke the world record for the highest alcohol content. The beer has 67.5% ABV (135 proof).
What is the healthiest beer?
Spin the bottle: The ultimate list of healthier beers
- Yuengling Light Lager.
- Abita Purple Haze.
- Guinness Draught.
- Sam Adams Light Lager.
- Deschutes Brewery Da Shootz.
- Full Sail Session Lager.
- Pacifico Clara.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
What is the smoothest beer?
These are 10 of the best tasting beers—sample a few and try claiming that beer is still the worst.
- Corona with a Lime. PIN IT.
- Abita Purple Haze.
- Leinenkugel’s Summer Shandy.
- Bud Light Lime.
- Shock Top.
- Landshark IPA.
- Blue Moon.
- Abita Strawberry Lager.