Top 10: Countries that drink the most beer
- Czech Republic. 188.6 litres per capita.
- Austria. 107.8 litres per capita.
- Romania. 100.3 litres per capita.
- Germany. 99.0 litres per capita.
- Poland. 97.7 litres per capita.
- Namibia. 95.5 litres per capita.
- Ireland. 92.9 litres per capita.
- Spain. 88.8 litres per capita.
- 1 Which country drinks the most beer 2020?
- 2 Which country drinks most alcohol?
- 3 What country is beer most popular?
- 4 Which country drinks most wine?
- 5 Which country drinks the most alcohol in Asia?
- 6 Do Koreans drink a lot?
- 7 Who are the biggest drinkers in the world?
- 8 Which country invented beer?
- 9 What country drinks the most tea?
- 10 Which country drinks the most beer in Europe?
- 11 Who sells the most beer?
- 12 What’s the oldest beer in the world?
Which country drinks the most beer 2020?
Czech Republic For 26 years, Czech Republic has topped the list of beer consumption per capita, and its not even close, consuming over 80 liters per capita more than any other country.
Which country drinks most alcohol?
Here are the 10 countries with the most alcohol consumption:
- Germany (12.79 liters/year)
- Lithuania (12.78 liters/year)
- Ireland (12.75 liters/year)
- Spain (12.67 liters/year)
- Uganda (12.48 liters/year)
- Bulgaria (12.46 liters/year)
- Luxembourg (12.45 liters/year)
- Romania (12.34 liters/year)
What country is beer most popular?
BELGIUM. Belgium has the world’s biggest beer industry. Belgium and Germany are the only two other countries in the world that can claim to produce some of the best beers.
Which country drinks most wine?
The United States consumes the largest volume of wine of any country, at 33 million hectoliters in 2020. At 24.7 million hectoliters, France was the second leading consumer of wine worldwide.
Which country drinks the most alcohol in Asia?
NEW DELHI (ASIA NEWS NETWORK) – People in South Korea are the most prolific drinkers in Asia, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO). South Koreans over the age of 15 on average drink 10.9 litres of alcohol a year.
Do Koreans drink a lot?
South Koreans drink 13.7 shots of liquor per week on average, which is the most in the world. And of 44 other countries analyzed by Euromonitor, none comes anywhere close. South Korea’s unparalleled liquor consumption is almost entirely due to the country’s love for a certain fermented rice spirit called Soju.
Who are the biggest drinkers in the world?
These are the 15 countries with the biggest drinkers
- Belarus (17.32l)
- Lithuania (12.65l)
- Czech Republic (12.43l)
- Croatia (12.18l)
- Austria (12.04l)
- Portugal (11.92l)
- France (11.8l)
- Ireland (11.72l)
Which country invented beer?
The first chemically confirmed barley beer dates back to the 5th millennium BC in Iran, and was recorded in the written history of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia and spread throughout the world.
What country drinks the most tea?
In 2016, Turkey was the largest tea-consuming country in the world, with a per capita tea consumption of approximately 6.96 pounds per year. In contrast, China had an annual consumption of 1.25 pounds per person. In 2015, China was the leading global tea producer, followed by India and Kenya.
Which country drinks the most beer in Europe?
Per capita beer consumption in the European Union (EU) in 2019. This statistic displays the per capita consumption of beer in selected countries in the European Union (EU) in 2019. The Czech Republic has the highest per capita consumption of beer at 141 litres, followed by Austria at 107 liters.
Who sells the most beer?
The statistic shows the sales of the leading beer companies worldwide in 2019. That year, Anheuser-Busch InBev was the largest beer company in the world, with sales amounting to approximately 54.6 billion U.S. dollars.
What’s the oldest beer in the world?
Brauerei Weihenstephan, located at the monastery site since at least 1040, is said to be the world’s oldest continuously operating brewery.