- Any available edge or countertop. Just place one edge of the bottle cap on top of the table, hold the neck of the bottle tight, and use your other hand to slam down on the bottle.
- A dollar bill.
- A lighter.
- A ring.
- A key.
- A belt buckle.
- A door.
- A fork or spoon.
How do you open a beer bottle without an opener?
7 Ways to Open a Beer Bottle Without a Bottle Opener
- Twist It Out With a Key. This is the next best method of opening a beer bottle, with the finest, sharpest keys securing the greatest results.
- Apply Lip Balm.
- The Highlighter Method.
- Use Some Scissors.
- The Folded Paper Method.
- Put a Ring on It.
- The Classic Countertop.
How do you open a beer bottle with a key?
Keys. Use your dominant hand to slide the long side of your key under the cap, then twist the key upward to loosen the cap. You might have to turn the bottle a bit and repeat until it finally comes clean off.
How do you get a bottle cap off without a bottle opener?
When you need to open a beer bottle without a bottle opener, try this tip. Grab a pair of strong scissors and grab a piece of the bottle cap with the scissors. Start twisting upward and repeat around the cap until it pops off.
How do you remove a cork?
8 Ways to Open a Bottle of Wine Without a Corkscrew
- 1 – Use a Screw (the Longer the Better), a Screwdriver, and a Hammer.
- 2 – Push the Cork in With the Handle of a Wooden Spoon, or Any Blunt Object Similar in Size.
- 3 – Hook ’em With a Hanger.
- 4 – Pump It Out.
- 5 – Twist It Out With Keys or a Serrated Knife.
Can you use a ring to open a bottle?
A  RING can open a bottle, too. (Not your wedding band, pal—soft metals like gold easily pit and bend.) Hook your finger over the top of the bottle, making sure the ring catches on the cap, and push up (or pull down) until it dislodges. This may hurt; but on the other hand: beer.