Beer – figure 4 to 6 beers total for each of your beer drinkers. Wine – figure 3 to 5 glasses of wine for each of your wine drinkers. It’s always better to err on the higher side of the estimate because guests tend to put down half-consumed beverages to talk, dance, hug, or whatever…
- 1 How much beer do I need for 100 guests?
- 2 How do you figure out how much alcohol to buy for a wedding?
- 3 How many beers do I need for a wedding?
- 4 How many kegs do I need for a 150 person wedding?
- 5 Is it cheaper to get a keg or cases of beer?
- 6 How much alcohol is needed for a 150 person wedding?
- 7 How many kegs do I need for a 200 person wedding?
- 8 Is it cheaper to buy your own alcohol for a wedding?
- 9 What beer should I have at my wedding?
- 10 Is it OK to just serve beer and wine at a wedding?
- 11 What alcohol should I have at my wedding?
- 12 How much beer is in a case?
How much beer do I need for 100 guests?
How much alcohol do you need for 100 guests? For a 4 hour party with 100 guests, you will need approximately 400 drinks: 160 beers, 144 glasses of wine (29 bottles) and enough for 96 individual cocktails (amounts will depend upon what type of cocktail you serve). If you aren’t serving wine, plan on 240 cocktails.
How do you figure out how much alcohol to buy for a wedding?
To figure out how many bottles you need, just divide the number of liquor drinks needed by 16 to be safe. Remember that for each bottle of liquor, you will need to figure in about 1 quart of mixers for every 3 guests or for every bottle of liquor figure in 3 bottles of mixers.
How many beers do I need for a wedding?
If beer is served at your wedding reception, the general rule is to have one beer per guest per hour of the party. To calculate the number of beers put in the number of beer drinkers and the number of hours the reception will last.
How many kegs do I need for a 150 person wedding?
“If you plan on about one drink per hour per guest for a 150-person reception that lasts 5 hours, you’d need around 750 drinks.” So that would mean, if you’re only serving beer, you could use up to six kegs or nearly 30 24-packs of bottles or cans.
Is it cheaper to get a keg or cases of beer?
A standard keg contains 15.5 gallons, or 1,984 ounces. A case of Budweiser contains twenty-four 12oz. cans (288 total ounces) and costs about $23. To get the same volume by ounce as a standard keg, you would need to buy seven cases of Budweiser for about $160 – resulting in over $55 in savings per keg.
How much alcohol is needed for a 150 person wedding?
150 GUESTS: 105 bottles of wine. 266 bottles of beer. 22 bottles of liquor (750 ml) 30 bottles of champagne for toast (optional)
How many kegs do I need for a 200 person wedding?
Our venue told us to plan for 1 keg per hundred. Whatever number we give them, they have one “on reserve.” So, we were thinking 2 kegs, plus on “on reserve” for 200 people.
Is it cheaper to buy your own alcohol for a wedding?
1. Buy Your Own Booze. Buying booze at your go-to spot is a lot cheaper than purchasing drinks directly through a caterer. If your venue and caterer let you supply your own liquor, wine, and beer, you can hand-select your favorite brands without breaking the bank.
What beer should I have at my wedding?
If I were picking wedding beer right now, I’d go with these:
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
- Miller Lite.
- Starr Hill The Love.
- Brooklyn Local 1.
- Russian River Consecration.
- Downeast Cider Original Blend.
- Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA.
Is it OK to just serve beer and wine at a wedding?
Beer and wine only is fine. It would also work fine to add in one or two signature drinks. But, the formality of the wedding is not just about what guests wear. A “very formal” wedding should really include a full bar.
What alcohol should I have at my wedding?
For the most part, clear liquors, such as vodka, gin, and tequila, are a completely different flavor profile than dark liquors, such as whiskey, bourbon, and rum. Vodka and bourbon are the two most common liquor choices for any wedding.
How much beer is in a case?
A Case of Beer is 24 Beer Cans or Beer Bottles | No Less No More.