There are over 100+ distinct styles of beer (over 73 different ales, more than 25 different lagers and a handful of hybrid styles) but to confuse the classification process, there are even more ways to group and/or sub-categorize beer.
- 1 How many types of beer are there in the world?
- 2 What is the No 1 beer in the world?
- 3 What are the 2 types of beer?
- 4 What are the top 20 beers in the world?
- 5 What is the darkest beer?
- 6 Which country drinks the most beer?
- 7 Is Corona a lager?
- 8 What type of beer is Budweiser?
- 9 What type of beer is Blue Moon?
- 10 What are the 10 best beers?
- 11 What is the best beer in the world 2020?
How many types of beer are there in the world?
To put it simply, many. There are over 100+ distinct beer styles one can get their hands on, a majority (more than 70) of which are Ales, followed by more than 25 types of Lagers and lastly a few hybrid styles. This applies to both mass-produced beers, as well as craft beer.
What is the No 1 beer in the world?
Budweiser Budwiser is currently the most-valued beer brand worldwide and, according to Statista, was valued at $14.65 billion dollars in 2020.
What are the 2 types of beer?
Types. Many beer styles are classified as one of two main types, ales and lagers, though many styles defy categorisation into such simple categories.
What are the top 20 beers in the world?
Experts say these are the 20 best beers in the world
- Aphrodisiaque (Dieu du Ciel)
- Grassroots Brother Soigné (Hill Farmstead)
- Citra Single Hop Pale Ale (Hill Farmstead)
- Westvleteren Extra 8 (Sint-SIxtus Abdij)
- Maple Bacon Coffee Porter (Funky Buddha)
- Pliny the Elder (Russian River)
- Everett (Hill Farmstead)
What is the darkest beer?
Russian imperial stouts are the darkest beers available and they tend to be among the most alcoholic. Balancing the alcohol and the roasty flavors are a high degree of residual sugar, bitter hops and a velvety mouthfeel that ties them together.
Which country drinks the most beer?
Top 10: Countries that drink the most beer
- Czech Republic. 188.6 litres per capita.
- Austria. 107.8 litres per capita.
- Romania. 100.3 litres per capita.
- Germany. 99.0 litres per capita.
- Poland. 97.7 litres per capita.
- Namibia. 95.5 litres per capita.
- Ireland. 92.9 litres per capita.
- Spain. 88.8 litres per capita.
Is Corona a lager?
Whatever your impression, Corona is impressive: The Mexican-born lager, named for the sun’s corona (if you didn’t know that, go back to school), began domestic distribution in 1925. Corona made its stateside debut in 1981 and has since skyrocketed to the No. 1 beer import in America.
What type of beer is Budweiser?
Budweiser is a medium-bodied, flavorful, crisp American-style lager. Brewed with the best barley malt and a blend of premium hop varieties.
What type of beer is Blue Moon?
Blue Moon Belgian White is a Belgian-style wheat ale produced in the U.S. by MillerCoors, and in Canada by Molson Coors.
What are the 10 best beers?
Here are their picks.
- Firestone Walker Pivo Hoppy Pils. SHOP AT DRIZLY.
- Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold Lager. Great Lakes Brewing Co.
- Oskar Blues Dale’s Pale Ale. Oskar Blues.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Sierra Nevada.
- Bell’s Two Hearted Ale IPA.
- Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing IPA.
- Lagunitas DayTime IPA.
- Orval Trappist Ale.
What is the best beer in the world 2020?
The World’s Best Beers, According To The Masses — Plus Tasting Notes
- Stella Artois. Stella Artois. Style: Lager.
- Guinness. Guinness.
- St. Bernardus Abt 12.
- Rochefort 10. Bevmo.
- Chimay Grande Réserve (Blue) Chimay.
- Hoegaarden Witbier. Hoegaarden.
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Rochefort 8. Bevmo.